Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finally, I'm back!!!

Well, I'm back!! After almost a year and 3 surgeries later, I am back on track. I hope to be writing almost daily on my blog to keep up with the ever changing world of food.

There are so many things happening, including the fact that we as consumers are really making a difference, take "PINK SLIME" for example. We all did make a difference in that instance.

I have another challenge for all of you. Let's do the same thing with "POULTRY PASTE". It is basically the same as "pink slime" and is basically what chicken nuggets and most all processed chicken is made with. It is processed the same way as the "pink slime" and uses the same parts (maybe even more- they say not, but who knows?) as they use with the beef.

Let's stop the manufacturers from deciding what we should eat and get back to eating "real food" that is freshly grown and freshly processed without all of the machines to separate the meat and the chemicals to cut out the bacteria and then the chemicals to preserve it and finally the coloring to make it look good.

Do we eat food or just parts reconstructed because it is cheap????

No comments: